Opportunities Share and find industry and region specific opportunities What's On Search current events in your region Directory Search for creatives in your region
Book-Keeper Position Available
29th of August, 2012
Posted by: Deckchair Theatre
Creative Types: Performing Arts, Support Organisation
Deckchair Theatre, a busy contemporary theatre company operating in Fremantle, WA is looking for a part-time Book-Keeper.Part-time Position (0.4)
Commencing October 2012
Salary - $47,500 - $55,000 p.a. pro rata
We are seeking a book-keeper to work two days per week, hours can be spread over the week as negotiated. The position reports to the Financial Supervisor and to the Chief Executive Officer, and is primarily responsible for weekly payroll, maintaining accounts ledger, bill paying and effectively and efficiently recording the financial operations of the organisation.
- Sound financial management capacity;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of accounting;
- Experience as a book-keeper, understanding processing and bank reconciliation;
- Excellent level of verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a small team;
- Experience acting in positions without direct day to day supervision;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to produce balance sheet.;
- Experience using MYOB and Microsoft Excel software.
- Qualifications in accounting preferred.
Deckchair Theatre is a nationally recognised theatre company, triennially funded by state and federal governments, operating from its home base in Fremantle, WA since 1983.
Full Information Pack Attached. Applications by email ONLY to Jasmyn Woodford, firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, 30th September 2012.